ABOUT THE COURSE
Our BQA accredited Microsoft Project Skills course contains all the training and course materials you need to equip you with the appropriate knowledge to use Microsoft Project as a project management tool for effective project planning, resource management, project and task progress tracking graphical reports, and dashboards, final printing, creating Gantt charts, diagrams, views, and tables.
Microsoft project skills: An intensive 2-day course designed to equip you with the appropriate knowledge to confidently use Microsoft Project as a project management tool and successfully deliver projects.
On completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Create a logical project plan with Microsoft® Project using Gantt and PERT.
- Update and present project progress within the Microsoft® Project plan.
- Resolve resource over-allocation on multiple projects as well as individual projects.
- Integrate with other Microsoft® packages to analyze projects.
- Customize the planning package to enhance efficiency
- Work with Microsoft® Project with confidence