ABOUT THE COURSE
Our BQA accredited PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner classroom course contains all the training and materials you need to attain both the Foundation & Practitioner qualifications in just five days.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation: This is an intensive three-day course that prepares you for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examination scheduled to take place on the third day.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner: This is a two-day course leading to the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Examination, which is scheduled to take place on the final day.
There is a mandatory minimum of 2 weeks pre-course work that must be undertaken prior to attending this course.
Adopting PRINCE2Agile provides your organisation’s projects with;
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cyneﬁn.
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working
- Prince2 Agile methods allow organisations to realise the beneﬁts of products and potentially an earlier return on investment while products are being developed and improved.
- Improved communication through the use of common terminology acroos PRINCE2 and agile disciplines.
- Develop a clear deﬁnition of how agile can govern a project’s delivery, whilst PRINCE2 governs projects as a whole.