ABOUT THE COURSE
Our BQA accredited PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner classroom course contains all the training and materials you need to attain both the Foundation & Practitioner qualifications in just four days.
There is a recommended minimum of 2 weeks of pre-class preparation that can be undertaken before attending this course.
There is no prerequisite for the Prince2Agile Foundation examination, however, one must hold the Prince2Agile Foundation certification to be eligible for the Practitioner certification Exam.
Adopting PRINCE2Agile provides your organisation’s projects with;
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cyneﬁn.
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working
- Prince2 Agile methods allow organisations to realise the beneﬁts of products and potentially an earlier return on investment while products are being developed and improved.
- Improved communication through the use of common terminology acroos PRINCE2 and agile disciplines.
- Develop a clear deﬁnition of how agile can govern a project’s delivery, whilst PRINCE2 governs projects as a whole.