Our Project Controls course is a BQA accredited comprehensive course that equips project leads and controllers, as well as project teams with the in-depth knowledge and technical skills necessary to boost their competency in controlling projects in just 3 days.
Project Controls: An intensive 3-day course equips you with the appropriate tools for controlling a project and gives you a deeper level of understanding to boost your competency in controlling your projects
Upon completion individuals, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding, and practical skills on:
- How to set up an Integrated Work Breakdown Structure (IWBS).
How to establish Control Accounts (CAs).
- How to develop an Integrated Master Plan (IMP).
- How to establish an Integrated Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- How to interpret Schedule & Cost Performance (SPI & CPI).
- How to assess progress, measure performance, and establish the true status
of the work.
At agreed repo
End of chapter assessments (multiple-choice and short answer assignments after every class) to gauge understanding.
There are no pre-course requirements
Course content-As per brochure
Course benefits-As per brochure
Target Audience– As per brochure
- Certificate of completion
- Project controls Manual