Our HRDC accredited Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparatory Course the classroom course contains all the training and materials you need to attain the 35 hours of project management education to qualify for the PMP Exam.
This is an intensive Five-day course that prepares you for the Project Management Professional Exam. That you may schedule for with PMI at anytime from taking the course.
There is a mandatory minimum of 2 weeks pre-course preparation that must be undertaken prior to attending this course.
PMP is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best—highly skilled in:
- People: emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
- Process: reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
- Business Environment: highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
- You can find PMP credential holders leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global.
- As a PMP®, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
- Employers benefit as well, When more than one third of their project managers are PMP ®-credential holders, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals.
- The PMP® signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.
This course is ideal for the professionals listed below, who wish to become certified in project management.
• Those who want or need training requirements to become PMP ® certified
• Those who want to build-up their knowledge in agile and hybrid approaches
Examples of specific job titles:
• Project Planners
• Project Schedulers
• Project Administrators
• Project Controllers
• Project Managers
• Project Team Members
• Project Governance Officers
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200), but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank.
This course doesn’t not include the exam.
PMP Certification requirements:
A four-year degree, 36 months leading projects, 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
A high school diploma or an associate degree (or global equivalent), 60 months leading projects, 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification