COMMERCIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRAINING SERVICES
1. TRAINING SERVICES AND LOCATION:
1.1 Innolead shall provide the training services on the dates for the training services and per these terms and conditions.
1.2 Unless otherwise agreed and pre-arranged, all training services will take place at Innolead premises.
1.3 All students must bring a copy of their ID to the course if writing an exam.
1.4 Ensure that you have received logistical information, five (05) working days before the commencement of training.
1.5 Innolead reserves the right to cancel/postpone a course should the minimum number of delegates not enrol not be met or for other reasons beyond our control.
1.6 Innolead is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or delegate’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
2. CANCELLATIONS, POSTPONEMENTS, OR REPLACEMENTS AND REFUND:
2.1 If a delegate identified in a registration form wishes to cancel or postpone a course, this must be done in writing or email and the following fees shall be due:
Days’ Notice Before Training
Cancellation % of Charges to pay
Postponement % of Charges to Pay
8 working days plus
7 working days or less
2.2. A replacement delegate may be provided, subject to the conditions of the specific course.
2.3. Registrants may transfer their training to a future session in writing without penalty at any time up to seven (07) working days before the training.
2.4. We regret that no refund will be given to delegates who do not attend a course.
2.5 In the event of unforeseen circumstances Innolead Academy reserves the right to
change the lecturers, venue, or date. Delegates will be notified via email before an event.
2.6 Once the cancellation form has been received, the option to attend the next course at no additional costs will first be offered to the company or individual.
2.7 If the offer is declined, Innolead academy will reimburse the company or individual
for the relevant amount as per the cancellation policy 30 days after receiving the cancellation form.
3. CHARGES AND PAYMENT:
3.1. Please note that registration for the course is provisional and will only be confirmed upon payment of the course fees.
3.2. For private delegates, the full fee is payable before the course commences and no delegate will be admitted into a course without proof of payment unless otherwise agreed upon with Innolead in writing.
3.3. Upon receipt of a signed proposal or signed registration forms, the client is liable for the course fees; Innolead will then provide a tax invoice via e-mail post-training to the indicated accounts person who is responsible for payment, within the client’s organization.
3.4. The charges for training services shall be due upon booking unless otherwise agreed upon with Innolead in writing.
3.5. For private delegates, full payment is required before any pre-course materials are delivered (if applicable). Ensure you receive confirmation of receipt once proof of payment has been emailed.
3.6. The client shall pay the charges without deduction or set-off.
3.7. Amounts due under this agreement are inclusive of VAT which shall be payable by the client.
3.8. In the event the client fails to make payment as per this agreement, Innolead may:
3.8.1. Charge interest at the prevailing prime overdraft rate +2%, as quoted by the Bank all and any costs between attorney and client, including collection commissions incurred by Innolead, in the recovery of outstanding debt, will be for the client’s account.
3.8.2. By notice in writing suspend supply of the training services
4. COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP: Copyright exists on all materials supplied in any form copying, transfer, or storage by whatever means may only be performed with the express written permission of Innolead.
5. NON-SOLICITATION: The client shall not during the term of this agreement and for six months thereafter, entice or solicit for employment, with it or for any other entity, an Innolead trainer who has been engaged to provide the training services for Innolead.
6. VALIDITY: The prices quoted are based on Innolead latest rates and Innolead reserves the right to review the rates.
7. GENERAL DISCLAIMER: Innolead shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall Innolead be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an Innolead course.